Sunday, November 10, 2013

Halloween

We couldn't attend our ward trunk or treat this year because it was the same night as Josh's cousin's wedding reception so we went out trick or treating on Halloween night, josh me and the kids. We walked from our house around the surrounding block. There are about 3 cul-de-sacs and it was great!!! We weren't sure how many people would be passing out candy but each of our kids filled their buckets to the top!!!
    They all went dressed as pirates and looked cute! Riley wanted to be Hermione (from Harry potter) but I was a slacker and never got a costume together, luckily she didn't mind. And I loved that they were all matching too. 
     Riley's hair for school on Halloween
Reese's first Halloween! She was a good baby and daddy held her for most of our trick or treating to keep her nice and warm. 

It turned out to be a great night. We came home and helped kids sort there candy and of course ate a few pieces!


1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh Essie! The picture of all of them sitting on the stairs on Halloween is my favorite! They all look so adorable and I just want to squeeze all your babies!

    P.S. I am obsessed with "Pirates of the Carbibbean" and was also planning on dressing up as a Pirate for Halloween, but I couldn't afford the costume I wanted haha! Anyway, LOVE the Pirate themed costumes that you did for them!

    ReplyDelete

Whatta ya say about that?