Monday, November 4, 2013

September

We spent September taking advantage of each hot day. (I knew fall/winter were just around the corner and I was likely to hide inside until spring)
We started another round of our preschool co-op..i taught first to get it out of the way before this baby was born. it was a wild 6weeks but I'm grateful to be around to do these things for my children.  
Braden turned 4years old this month! I wasn't up for a party so he chose his cousin Cody and we went to John's incredible pizza. On his actual bday we had grandparents over for dinner, dessert and gifts!
Braden wanted a spiderman cake and i delivered! Normally josh does the cakes-he is much more artistic-but i wanted to try this year and for me, this was dang good! (of course we couldn't find his spiderman to go on top but Braden didn't care so all was good!)
36weeks pregnant!
Crazy hair day at school for Riley
And max loves taking pictures of himself
On my phone...what a goober!

Braden LOVES to take his toys out to play in the dirt...then inside to wash/play with them in the sink. 
I try to leave a note for Riley in her lunch box every day...one day i got the sweetest note back!





1 comment:

  1. Oh that letter from Riley...how sweet and precious is that? You need to laminate it and then frame it...seriously that is something you never want to forget!

    And your baby delivery story...wow! You could write a book! Glad everything went well!
    Love ya

    ReplyDelete

Whatta ya say about that?