Monday, November 4, 2013

November

Once I quit my Job (read about that in August 2013 post) I quickly wrote a list of things I wanted to accomplish as a stay at home mom. Among those things was to blog atleast once a month. Since i have to blog from my phone and that it quite tedious I've put off the task. Well, today i decided enough is enough. I'm so sick to think of all the lost memories, all the cute things said that are lost to me now because I don't record them. 
   Until I catch up to the present (nov 2013-an entire year!) I will put pictures from each month and try to supplement the best I can. Each picture is pulled from instagram, that's why they are in a funny format :)
    I volunteered at Riley's school for their thanksgiving feast. The day was filled with dressing up in costumes they made, performing songs and dances (such as the rain dance) and playing Native American instruments. they also had a HUGE feast in the multi purpose room. We really love Sundance. 
My sweet Max. 
Ready to go to Oma and Opa's for thanksgiving. 
But not before our tradition of chocolate waffles for breakfast. Lisa and Luke came over for our yearly tradition and we enjoyed chocolate waffles, whipped
Cream, fruit salad and scrambled Eggs. 
Max was growing so fast. Too fast!
Riley loving in her daddy
And Braden doing what he does best. Gun slinging batman. Braden is allll boy but still very cuddly, loving and quite emotional. 
November was a great month full of blessings. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatta ya say about that?