Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Riley turns 6!

On October 22nd my baby girl Riley turned 6years old! She wanted cake pops for dessert, so I made a few and also got some sprinkle covered donut holes. We had family over for dessert and gifts. And since I had just had a baby my friend Britney made dinner for us and was kind enough to ask what Riley's favorite was. She made us mashed potatoes with gravy (delicious!) and fried chicken (that was to die for) and broccoli. Yuum! I tease her that I need to have another baby ASAP just for that dinner. 
    Riley is an amazing 6yr old. She enjoys and does well in first grade. She is a big help around the house. She continues to be a people pleaser and gets sad if she feels her actions have disappointed us in some way. 
    She is LOUD and constantly gets in trouble for being so loud in the house. 
    She is artistic and loves to draw and is quite good at it! She loves to sing and is always found dancing and singing around the house or backyard. 
    We love love love our Riley!

1 comment:

  1. All I can think of is Riley singing Ariel as she comes out of the water haha! Love it!

    Wish I could be there to teach her how to paint and do art;)

    ReplyDelete

Whatta ya say about that?