Monday, November 4, 2013

May and June

All cousins gettin so big! Katie/russel and josh and I started trading babysitting once a month at the beginning of 2013 so we could each go to the temple as a couple once a month. 
Lynne bought me and the kids passes to Splash Kingdom for our christmas gift. We thoroughly enjoyed every visit!
Took the kids through a car wash. Max was unsure, Riley and Braden thought it was awesome!!! That has been our one and only trip. I was soooo sick and tired during this stage of pregnancy I have in. I always wash my car myself. 
Max had surgery to put ear tubes in. All went well. It took about 3minuted under anesthesia. But awhile to recover. He was GRUMPY!

Having a feel good, high energy pregnant day. Max helped me mow the lawn. 
20 weeks pregnant. Finally starting to feel better. 








No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatta ya say about that?