Monday, November 4, 2013

June **Boston Trip**


My best friend from college got married in June so josh and I flew out to Boston sans kids to be at the wedding!
   It was stressful to prepare for this trip. I like having kids and I like having my kids with me. I think it's great to bring your kids in vacation. Why have a family just to leave them behind?! I understand the concept of it being a good experience for josh and I as a couple but i still wasn't 100% comfortable leaving them behind. But because of the expense it would be to bring them we reluctantly set up babysitting at the grandparents and I prepared a will (soooo hard). 
  Josh and I had an amazing time in Boston. We walked ALL DAY AND NIGHT once we were there. We saw as much as we could for a 3day trip. Boston has a lot to offer to tourists and we soaked it in. The subway is a great way to get around and very easy to understand. The wedding was wonderful. Rachel looked beautiful and happy. Chris seems like a wonderful man for her. So happy for them!
It was very emotional to visit the marathon finish line where the bombings happened. There as a memorial set up with so my support to all those involved. 
Boston creme donuts were delicious!
Fun visit to your Fenway park!
The wedding
Ferry ride to quickly enjoy the scenery on our last day. 
The happy couple. Rachel and Chris Cash-Bacon











1 comment:

Whatta ya say about that?