- I never managed to get up and run in the morning while everyone was in bed. (Too dark to run by myself. )
- I now work on mon. and wed. Get up at 6 and don't get home til 6
- I can't take my kids on even my short runs lately due to the rain and SNOW (i won't even get my butt out in the snow, did you see my bloody knees on a dry night?!)
- I'm not willing to sacrifice family time or me and josh time to run, even if it gets me to complete a dream. Just not worth the trouble it could make.
- Josh doesn't get home on Tuesdays until about 9pm. So that day is out.
This list makes me feel a "little" tiny bit better about myself quitting this goal, it actually makes me feel there is a "little" reason for it. But I'm still frustrated, sad and just annnngggggggrrrrrrrrryyyyy about the situation. I love my family and the role i play in it. I wouldn't ever trade what i have for a good running schedule, i just wish there were many more hours in the day i suppose.
I'll just have to wait until running can be crammed into my life a little better, hopefully when the it's brighter earlier in the morning i can start up again. We shall see. I'm still going to run when i can fit it in, but sporadic runs won't cut it if i were to try and run 13.1 miles. I'm not that dumb!
All this means that i will just have a little bit more time to focus on whatever life dreams i want to accomplish right? Okay, even that doesn't make me feel better right now, but maybe tomorrow :)