Monday, December 7, 2009

Oh Christmas Tree, Oh Christams Tree!

A couple nights ago josh lugged out all our christmas stuff (his favorite party, right babe?) it only took us 3 nights to get it all up! I would explain why it took so long but i think anyone can understand how life gets busy... Me, Riley and our glow worm loving our finally finished tree
Growing up it was our tradition that my brother and i would fight-i mean take turns putting the tree topper on. This year was riley's first year old enough to do that...like how it turned out? haha we only had to move it slightly to center it!
I love starting new traditions within our little family
Braden took care of all these red ones...
So Riley really did a good job decorating the tree but for some reason she loved this one branch best of all...look four ornaments on one branch i think that should get some kind of award or something! what talent ;)

I hope everyone is getting into the Christmas spirit...whatever this may mean to you. Enjoy!

4 comments:

  1. Your tree is super duper cute! We just finished decorating our tree and the inside of our house tonight. Tomorrow Kip hangs the outside lights!
    My favorite time of year is Christmas for the inside of my home, just so much color and so festive!
    Your family looks great and super happy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! I love letting the kids help with the decorating! My tree always looks a little lop-sided after the kids get done! Thanks for inviting us to Braden's blessing! It was fun seeing everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tree decorating is one of the best parts of Christmas. I just love it! And it looks like you guys had such a blast. I can't believe that Riley is big enough to be putting the star on. So cute!

    ReplyDelete

Whatta ya say about that?