Monday, December 14, 2009

Egh...Will Power

Dictionary.com says will power is:

-noun
Control of one's impulses and actions; self-control.

Stater Brother's has Entenmann's doughnuts on sale for $1.99 a box (pretty good size box). I walked passed at least 3 stands full of them as I ran in to get milk. Did I give in and buy a box? Almost, but no. This must be what progress feels like.

But, let me tell you this, my mouth is still watering. I can taste the chocolate. Feel the doughnut on my teeth as i bite down. I'm posting about it guys, come on. I think i might just regret not buying those dougnuts!

4 comments:

  1. That's hilarious because I couldn't resist! Now I feel guilty. I bought the glazed doughnuts tonight and ate one all to myself. Good job! I regret eating it and I have the rest of the box!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a stronger woman than I am...there is no doubt about that. You even have me tempted to run and see if they are on sale here as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are doing great! Its so hard to not give into that temptation. I am always tyempted by the donut holes! I want them so bad :) This reminds me of Confessions of a Shopholic when she describes the rush of the sale and has them drooling for shoes, well you have me drooling for my donutholes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Way to go girl, I am still workin gon that will power! Need to get better at it and I am impressed with you!

    ReplyDelete

Whatta ya say about that?