Thursday, December 3, 2009

How embarassing!

I run with my cousin Katie most nights of the week. On our very first run together i warned her she would see me trip at some point.

Well last night was the night...
it looked a little worse in person. My right knee was swollen and blueish. i also scuffed my right hip and right elbow!
I guess i was getting a little tired on my run and wasn't picking my feet up high enough, i tripped over a crack on the sidewalk and it layed me out completely. The palms of my hands were only saved because i was wearing gloves! Luckily we were more than halfway done with our run so i didn't have too far to get back home.
Katie was so nice about it, didn't even laugh at all like she should have...pretty embarassing but i knew it would happen at some point!


6 comments:

  1. If you are ever looking for a third member of your running team, you know who to call!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is great! I may not be as nice as Katie, but the thing is you would maybe get your turn to laugh at me for something in return! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It def. is embarassing to fall on runs! I have taken a hard fall at the corner or Lincoln and Ontario in Corona, one of the busiest intersections there! Nice thing is you can always laugh about your falls after they happen! Great job for you to be out there running already!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ouch! those knees don't look so good! I was thinking I was going to have to carry you home! I can't believe you just kept running- you're one tough cookie! But don't think those scrapes are going to get you out of running tonight ( ;

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ouch is right:) You're a tough lady for keeping up the pace after a fall like that and I bet is was done with grace:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am trying not to laugh... I promise :)
    Girl I am so sorry that had to happen to you, that looks seriously painful! OUCH!!
    And by the way you look AMAZING!!! Super Duper HOT!!!
    Way to be out running! I just finally got my running buddy back that I used to run with, time to get started up and loosing this weight, FINALLY!

    ReplyDelete

Whatta ya say about that?