Friday, December 18, 2009

hahahahahahahaha

Braden laughed for the first time yesterday! A full out belly laugh! I totally was not expecting him to do it either...he's been doing this little chuckle type coo thing for a couple weeks, he really only did it when i layed him across my lap when getting ready to feed him-he knows what's coming and he loves it, hehe.
But yesterday he was laying on the floor, so happy-which he normally doesn't do-he LOVES to be held, anyway i sat down by him to play with thim and i did the whole "i'm gonna get you, i'm gonna get you, get you, get you!" with a little tickle by his collar bones and he started laughing, just that easy! i got it on tape so josh could see and he actually laughed a lot later that night too. I tried to show him off to my mom today and i got him super close but he made me act like a FOOL just for one chuckle.
I love his laugh!

4 comments:

  1. aww! you should post the video! i want to see! how cute! i love that little man. :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love baby laughs:) he is such a handsome little guy:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am impressed that you got it on tape because they never perform when they are supposed to! I love it when they laugh! The best sound in the world! Happy for this fun little milestone for you gys!

    ReplyDelete

Whatta ya say about that?