Friday, December 19, 2008

Randomness from the past month...

As if writing 100 new blogs just to update life, in one sitting isn't random!
The new best pacifier in the world, or at least that's what riley said...RING POP!
New Beanie, she had me and josh laughing so hard. She would put it on just like this then try and walk around. She kept running into the couch and falling over...haha, bad parents you say? Well, she seemed to be enjoying it too..so YA WE DID, we just let her do it!

Aw, my lil baby
Unfortunately this doll has a story.My mom brought this over with a few of my other childhood and high school things one day. Now that i have a house with storage, i get all my crap back. a very sarcastic "yay". Well this was with it, so when i saw it i called her and asked her if i was supposed to keep it, if it had sentimental value to her. And she said that it didn't to her, she thought it might for me. I used to like porcelain dolls when i was little, but nothing too expensive because i liked to play with them. I think a neighbor gave this "thing" to me, haha. Well anyway, i was ready to toss this scary looking doll with a SCRUNCHY still in her hair when Riley laid eyes on this beauty. She fell in LOVE with it. At the time she didnt have any other dolls (santa is bringing her a few and mom is being good and holding out until then) she went right to it and gave it a BIG kiss over and over...and picker her up and walked her all around, so i couldnt' throw her away after that. A week or so later, i was telling someone how i was amazed that porcelain legs and arms still hadn't broken, then right then, CRACK i broke her foot. but luckily, for riley, noone else, i was able to glue it back together...her doll was saved, but only for another week or so, i broke it again! I swear it was on accident, and this time no top notch surgeon could of saved it. So even though josh and i though it was hideous i was kind of sad to throw it away after all....Riley did recieve a new doll, plastic and soft, from her aunt for an early christmas gift. All is well in the fisher Home.

Check out this video. Riley has recently learned how to spin in circles, pretty funny, but what you can't really see, and it's the funniest part, she looks so hard out of the corners of her eyes as if to keep looking where she came from, so she looks just hysterical when she does it!



4 comments:

  1. She is so stinkin' cute!! Sorry we missed you at Thanksgiving. Hope to see you at Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is SUCH a cute little thing. I always just wanna hold her and squeeze her and she is the only baby other than my own with whom I have that desire. You guys sure make cute kiddos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is such a cutie! I love when they learn new things!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the update! I kept seeing your old post and hoped you would post new pics! :)

    ReplyDelete

Whatta ya say about that?