Friday, December 19, 2008

2 park trips in the past few weeks

The past few weeks have really been the longest days ever, with the exception of a few days. I dont know why, but i've just been bored out of my mind. I do feel exceedingly blessed that i have the opportunity to be bored out of my mind and that i'm not tied up having to go to work, etc. I guess i just have had a lack of creativity recently (open to suggetions of what to do with a 1year old with a low budget)
I finally got my behind in gear and we went to the park
I'm very pround of all the new skills Riley is learning, something as simple as learning to climb a new set of stairs really makes my day!
Or walking across a VERY WOBBILY bridge :) hold on!

That's right! Jessica WUZ here! haha, how dumb, "let's go to the park so we can write on the stuff and say we were here!" idiots

Another day we also went to a park with lots of ducks to feed them our old bread, and this time i met up with my friend christy and her sone cade.
Riley wasn't too sure about the ducks but she did try to feed them, she as just pretty nervous the whole time
Cade and Riley swinging. It was cute, cade wasn't into riley at all, his mom said he loves to find another boy at the playground and tag along with him, and that is exactly what he did!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatta ya say about that?