Friday, December 19, 2008

Fake tree, what have i come to?

Riley, josh, my friend Elizabeth and i had fun doing some baking and putting up our tree. Not only do we have a fake-o tree this year, it's a borrowed one, ha! Then my parents ended up giving us their extra one. I love real trees and will always pick those over fake ones, but i just figure i'd rather a have a fake tree this year than spend 100 dollars on a real one, hopefully we'll have a real one in the future again. sorry no pictures of josh or my friend, josh isn't a picture person and my friend left by the time i remembered to take our picture! i hate that :)
Riley helping me out with the mixing...
She loves her new christmas apron a family friend made her!
And mommy loves her matching one! (my first apron, so cheesy, but i really was excited!)
We put all the durable, soft or expendable decorations on the bottom half so i didn't have to keep a constant eye on riley. Good thing too, she has a few favorites she loves to go pull off!




4 comments:

  1. I've seen many trees with nothing on the bottom half of the tree because of little reaching hands! :) Both my girls LOVE to wear aprons like Mommy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love aprons too! I think I have 3! haha It's so cute that you have matching ones. So fun!

    And we're real tree people too. But got a fake from his grandma this year to save money as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keven and I got our first real Christmas tree...it was actually pretty good...it was only $43 so we were pleasently surprised! We don't have storage space so we had to buy a real tree. Plus, I love the smell!! Oh and I totally understand about the ornaments. Our nephews came over and the almost 2 year old kept pulling off everything and we said to put it back and he'd push it into the tree. We wouldn't to knock him out! haha jk. That apron is SOOO cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. how cute is her little apron! and that one of you two with your aprons on is adorable. i love aprons! i still dont have one :( but i do have fabric that is just waiting for me to make one... one of these days i'll get around to it.

    security code: "tardsad"
    hahaha oh man that has to be the funniest one yet! TARD-SAD??!!!

    ReplyDelete

Whatta ya say about that?