Friday, December 19, 2008

GLOBAL WARM THIS!

I know there are psycho people out there on the Internet so i try to be careful about saying where i live exactly etc. But i just have to say i live in the coolest place EVER. It gets super hot in the summer which i love, it cools down in the fall and all the trees look so pretty and it also snows! way too cool. Not to mention, we can go dirt bike riding from our back yard practically, not too far at all from the beach, and like an hour from 5 ski resorts. come on. so cool
I was out of town visiting family the day it snows, of course. Murphey's law? About 10min away from my house on the way home the pouring rain turns into a beautiful soft white now. I was the only one driving with my arm sticking out of the window :)Riley wasn't sure what to think, she wasn't dressed for it when we got out of the car, she had just woken up and it was night time. but we did let her eat some snow
It's hard to see since it was night, but since i was last to drive down our culd-a-sac(sp?) you could see just where i came in, sorry i'm so excited about this, i just think it was awesome.

I kept walking outside just to look at it. It was beautiful.



6 comments:

  1. I'm so with you! I wish I could have seen it- we didn't get any here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have more than enough were we are living. I love it. Feel free to come and visit. I even have clothes that Riley could wear!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember my first snow and I acted the same way. I thought it was WONDERFUL!!! You can always visit us too...we have plenty and we also have snow clothes that Riley could wear! I love the snow....still. (even after 4 winters here in Utah!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is soooo awesome that it snowed at your house! That is just soo crazy too! And I'm glad that Riley did well with the surgery! You guys are such great parents to her!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is SO RAD it actually snowed by our house too, when Kip came out of the gym the other night there was snow on the cars, crazy!!! Glad you LOVE were you live, that is so cool!!!! I wanna come out there again sometime soon and play with you guys. I do not think Kip and Josh have talked in FOREVER!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amen, sister! Fun that you got to see the beautiful snow but not deal with all the crapy parts of it.

    ReplyDelete

Whatta ya say about that?