Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Max

Maximus, maxer, maxy {do NOT care for this nickname}, chubby, bubba, max the axe {his wrestling name given by yours truly}... At this point the nicknames are endless especially as he is growing and changing so quickly and his personality is expanding.
I can't keep up with this boy. He is just growing up and nobody and nothing is going to stop him. I try so hard to soak him up every chance I get and if I get lazy about it and, oh I don't know-say, read my book or look at pinterest while I'm nursing him, he reaches around for my book or phone and once he gets a good grip, shoves it down and away. Out of there. All the while never stops nursing and closes his eyes and gets back to business. Oh and he will grab my cheeks, chin, lips, or eyes until I look directly at him.
Little stinker.
So he is sitting up now and thinks he is just hot stuff. He likes to sit up and I place his bin with the baby toys in front of him, one by one he pulls them out after giving them a good gummin'.
He can sit up in a grocery cart now too. I think that just makes your newborn a baby now, it's a whole new phase in life when you can leave the car seat behind in the car at the store.
He recently figured out how to splash so today was his first time sitting in the baby pool and he must of splashed constantly for 15min straight before he gave himself a 5sec rest and back to splashing he was!
Should I be totally worried that as soon as Braden started spitting pool water max cracked up laughing?! Oh boy!

2 comments:

  1. He's so cute! Miss you guys. I was ticked you weren't at the Fishers when I was there!

    ReplyDelete

Whatta ya say about that?