Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Can I brag for a minute?

Of course I can, right? Doesn't that come along with having kids?
So a couple weeks ago the young women went to our public pool to go swimming and I took Riley and Maxer along with us. This pool is great! Beach entrance with fun water spouting trees and such and two fun water slides.
The only requirement for the slides is that you have to know how to swim.
Riley can swim pretty good now, she can get around a pool on her own but is working on (or I'm working on her) not doggy paddling so much.
So I asked Riley if she would do it and with just a little convincing she picked the short, red,enclosed one first and then tried the tall winding one.
She did great on both and had a little look of shock after each slide. she said she liked them-she only did them once each but I'm super proud of my swimmer!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatta ya say about that?