Thursday, July 5, 2012

Date Night

The kids got a ticket for a date night with me and josh from the Easter bunny this year (they are too young to figure out the logistics of that one). I got off easy and took Braden to fresh and easy for our date night. He loved it being just us two. On the way there he said "it's just you in the car and me in he car. And no one else is in here" I told him that I loved that it was just us two and he said "I love that too". My sweet boy took a ride on front the grocery cart and then finally settled underneath it-didn't have to fight over a spot, he helped me decide on the things to buy and I let him pick a treat. He picked dried mangos. His absolute FAVORITE! I need to find a way to take them to do simple errands one on one more often.

2 comments:

  1. Cute, love the special one on one times!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! We take the kids out for their birthdays...Reed takes the girls and I take the boys. It's so fun to have some one on one time!

    ReplyDelete

Whatta ya say about that?