Tuesday, July 24, 2012

enjoying summer

I can't say enough how much I love summer and all the heat. I absolutely feel soooooo GOOD in the heat. (the cold weather does come with its fun holidays and foods but I can't stand how cold I get) I wait allllll winter long just dreaming about summer. So now that's it's here I try to live it up each day.
Just some random happy pictures {hopefully in order-can't work his blogger app too well}
*Riley spent a few days with grancy and she even got to have her first real manicure!
*My mom lives for sunflowers and posed Riley in front.
*folding laundry with mom in nice cool summer clothes
*splash pad, it's free and it's THE BEST. Riley was a little bored this year with no friends there, Braden and max are hooked.
*just hanging out with my kids
*movie in the park, kids had so much fun running around, playing in the bounce house and getting their faces painted. We bought slurpees and brought popcorn from home
*max having his first bath in the sink, he had so much fun. He kept putting his entire mouth over the faucet then choking on the water haha

2 comments:

  1. Sure looks like fun times! I am SOOOO ready for summer to be over...I hate the heat....bring on the fall baby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful babies that's for sure!! so cute! looks like you are having a blast this summer! (ps Z loves sucking on the faucet and just splashing the heck out of the water in there! we usually just put the bumbo in there and let her have a hay day! :) )

    ReplyDelete

Whatta ya say about that?