Friday, September 23, 2011

26 weeks 4 days

I had a dr appt yesterday and (i'm hesitant to say) things are looking good!  I measured at 26 weeks, right where i should be...if you remember i measured at 28weeks, 3 weeks ago! so not sure how that works, but my measurements are on track...The dr is not concerned with all my contractions (irregular as they are, around 4 an hour, sometimes more, sometimes less) i was scared he was going to put me on bed rest...but no reduced activity needed, hooray!
There is still that nagging 1% chance that this could all end miserably :( but as time progresses it's looking better and better that this is a great pregnancy and baby is doing well.
 After my appointment yesterday and a full night's sleep, i woke up feeling a huge weight lifted...i don't think i realized just how stressed this was making me. all the uknowns. I still have a bit of that stress but i am so excited, more than ever (which is hard to beat, i have been excited beyond all since day one) to meet this little baby of ours.
I just KNEW it was a girl until about 2 weeks ago, then i started doubting for some reason and i am desperatly trying to think of some boy names just in case.  My favorite it Troy again...josh isn't a huge fan, yet...and we are playing around with the idea of having a Max (or maybe Maximus, if it is up to me!) Josh likes Kole or Derek...i don't like either...for the most part neither of us can think of a boy name we like at all. It's all part of the fun.
I'll be sure to post my 28week, 7month photo when the time is right.
Thanks for all the support!

2 comments:

  1. Hooray!!! So glad your measuring right on track :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jess, I so love you! I'm sorry for all of the scares you are going through. I think "growing" a baby is the hardest but most rewarding thing ever and it's hard to have faith. I see so much of what can happen in pregnancy and the problems babies can have at the hospital. I'm paranoid and scared but it's all about faith. You guys will be fine with whatever life gives you. You are strong! Sending prayers your way. Love you!

    ReplyDelete

Whatta ya say about that?