Sunday, September 4, 2011

2011 Update #1 April

I've decided since i need to catch up since April of this year, i will just go month by month to do this a little more quickly!
I wish i could of/would of found a way to update as things happens...it's so hard to remember details looking back.
This is april fool's day this year. We had our traditional "cupcakes" for dinner (meatloaf topped with colored mashed potatoes) Braden took one poke and wouldn't eat it, Riley continues to love it.

My parents have a time share and with that deal you can do a day pass anytime you want, where you can enjoy the pool and water slides. They took me and the kids and my sister in-law and her son during the week on day.
The kids LOVED it..they have a fun kiddy waterslide where you can wear your floaties....both kids loved it but riley hated dunking at the end so i had to catch her.


Easter (finally!)
The usual...decorating eggs...


And the Easter bunny came...Riley left the easter bunny a carrot and a picture she colored...she was upset b/c the Easter bunny ate the carrot and only left a few crumbs but forgot to take her picture! (oops!)


Just a cute one!
On a "pine cone walk" Riley found a snail and had quite the experience. She loved holding it, but then would start to freak out because the snail started moving around and she thought it would bite her. So imagine her giggle-crying...hehe pretty cute...THEN the snail peed on her! ewww she hated that but wanted to take it home so she was sooo squirmy until she could put it down at home and wash her hands.

1 comment:

  1. your kids are so beautiful and I just love your April Fool's jokes! It seriously cracks me up and makes me think of what I can do for our kids! next April, Z will be less than 4 months, can I still do an April Fool's joke on her? lol

    ReplyDelete

Whatta ya say about that?