Sunday, September 4, 2011

2011 Update# 2 June (i had no pictures for may)

I guess in May i was a little depressed with the lack of internet and blog posting abilities so i didnt take any pictures May! sad... so on to June.
My parents alwasy get a camping spot in Big Bear the week of July 4th but this year we did it the week before the 4th...
Here are the kiddos getting snuggled down in Grancy and Papa's trailor...

The next day, the guys (my step dad and josh) dropped me and the kids off at a fun little spot along the lake and then they went to find the best bow-fishing spot. We set up chairs and played with toys in the water.
Braden was figuring our the kayak
Riley has my mom wrapped around her finger...they collected flowers that riley wants to keep for her wedding day (so riley)




Riley must of been on this rock singing to my mom for atleast 20minutes....my mom adores riley and gives her so much attention, i'm very lucky to have her as a mom and grandmother for my kids...
Riley was just singing randomly about things she could see from the rock....ohh so serious
Back at the camp site...Braden was being allll boy...so dirty and with his camo hat


And last but not least...Josh with his catch for the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatta ya say about that?