Sunday, September 4, 2011

2011 Update# 3 July

I'm finally updating...be sure to scroll back a few posts and catch all the updates!
My cutie pie Braden
4th of July
Riley let me do her hair...waddaya think?
Pool time with Opa and cousin Hailey
Braden loving time with Uncle Daniel
Uncle Matthew got Riley to jump in the water off the edge and from then on she wanted to swim without her floaties...he is a dog paddling champ now since she still wont put her head under water...she loves being a fish though, and we are proud of her.
After swimming we went to Josh's parents house for homemade icecream and fireworks. Braden was doing a little clean up duty and licking the icecream maker clean!


2 comments:

  1. So glad you posted pictures! I've missed seeing your cuties! LOVE LOVE LOVE Riley's hair for the 4th! I talked to my mom right after the 4th and she told me all about Riley's hair and how cute it was!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe Riley's hair! That is amazing!! i've never seen anything like that! So creative! I'll probably just glue a bow to Zealynn's head. lol

    ReplyDelete

Whatta ya say about that?