Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Sailors

Braden is 6 months old in just a few hours! I can't believe how time flys. I am LOVING him growing up! It's so much fun to play with him, make him laugh and watch him learning.
My mother in-law has a little sailor outfit that all 8 of her boys took pictures in when they were around 6 months so we made it tradition to use the same outfit for our boys. She found a girl one when Riley was little too. Both Riley and Braden are 5 months in these pictures and look SO much alike it's crazy. Josh and i decided that they have different shaped mouths and eyebrows. Other than that they look pretty identical to me!
Riley 5 months old
(i had to add the picture above because she is just cracking up, which in turn makes me crack up!)

Braden in a dress, right?!

Braden 5 months old

his little GQ pose


7 comments:

  1. O my gosh I remember those pictuers! How fun to look at the two of them at the same age! I think they look more different then you think they do but you can FOR SURE tell that they are related! I love that cute little tradition!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think they look different, but definitely they are siblings! So dang cute! Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love those sailor outfits! Just adorable. I too remember when you posted those pics of Riley when she was an itty bitty. They do look more alike then I remembered when I first saw Braden the other day, but I do think they also each have their own look as well. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those pictures turned out SOO cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, they are so cute! I love the sailor outfit on both of them. I'll have to start a fun tradition like that for this little gal:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aaaawwwww! So cute. I love that they both have HUGE smiles (and they look so much alike :)

    ReplyDelete

Whatta ya say about that?