Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Female Model Wanted!

My friend Jen Gagliardi who did Riley and Braden's photos I shared a few months ago is in need of a girl ages 2-6 (or 7 or so) to try out a few new ideas she has!
There are a few restrictions:
The little girl needs to own a pair of cow boy boots
Needs to be able to take direction, not perfect, but able to listen at least :)
Needs to be able to travel to the Rancho Cucamunga area for the photo shoot
Jen will style the rest of the shoot herself!!!
She will also give you $100.00 print credit on top of the already free photo session.
Please visit her site www.jengagliardi.com to send her an email and a few recent photos of your cute little girl!

8 comments:

  1. Aw man, I wish she wanted boys! The photos she took of your kids are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am going to ask Amanda if she would be interested in doing this with Makenna?? She is 3. I will get back to you. Too bad she did not need a 7 month old girl, I know a REALLY cute one :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. MY NIECE JOCELYNN!!! She is the most beautiful 2 1/2 year old!! seriously...I am not bias...check out my sis blog (jenn and james under familia) on my blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oops, I meant to say: that is so awesome she's doing that! I sent her an email.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun! I would love to check out her photos. We are in need of family pictures! I sent her an email with pics of Chloe.

    ReplyDelete
  7. hey! that's funny...i love blog stalking! :) i'll let my sis know!! thanks for looking out! :)

    ReplyDelete

Whatta ya say about that?