Monday, March 15, 2010

Videos Galore

I usually don't take a ton of videos because i'd rather have pictures to frame but lately i've shot a few funny ones. Most of them are only about a min long or less so take a look and hopefully they'll make you laugh a little!
I have no idea what to name this first one. This is Riley in a nut shell i guess!


Josh has a ton of younger brothers which is soooo nice because they all love kids. These are his two youngest brothers (the ones with most of the energy) making the girls laugh their heads off!


I LOVE this video because you can see Braden's eyes light up when he gets to be by his sister. He ADORES Riley. And notice his funny little "squawk" when he gets really happy.


I caught the tail end of this episode unfortunatly but Riley was so upset that i was going to eat leftovers "chicken" and her and josh were having chili. She really wanted me to eat chili with them, so much she sat down and started crying. As soon as i whipped out the camera to capture this she wasn't quite so upset but you can still get the jist of it.

This last one just shows how incredibly happy Braden is in his jumper. He gets going pretty good. And at about 1min. into this video he starts laughing :)

5 comments:

  1. Your kids are SO CUTE!!! Stinkin cute video's! I like, I like!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The video of Braden smiling at Riley is just like Lia and Tommy. Why can't he love me like he loves her?!!!
    Your kids sure are sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute! I love video's! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Some really cute ones here! I didn't see the one where Riley is supposed to be freaking out about the chicken, though- just one of her and Haley laughing and being silly. Did it get deleted?
    I love how she complains about Braden pulling her dress- the twins do the same thing. "Nathan's touching my shoes!" blah blah blah. Braden is getting to be Mr. Personality. LOVE his laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kids are so funny. Little Riley has so much personality:)

    ReplyDelete

Whatta ya say about that?