Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Robyn is...

...This crazy little girl's imaginary friend...When we visited my mom on friday we went to her neighbor's house, Robyn, to say hi. Every since then she keeps talking about Robyn, but the one she talks about is a boy and is always on the ground right next to her. My mom's neighbor is a girl. It's pretty funny, she has little conversations with this robyn and is not afraid to tell you that he is a HE. "I'm chasing Daniel, Robyn." -Riley Me-Riley where is she? Riley-"HE is right here." pointing at the ground. ... whatever floats your boat my dear child!
Working on those muscles.

Takin' a snooze after some hard core playing :)
Super cute. I know. Believe me. No need to tell me and let my head get any bigger!
And last but not least, first time with rice cereal. He liked it i guess, as much as a baby does the first time. He didn't spit any out on purpose at least.

4 comments:

  1. Wow, already he is a better eater than Brooke! He is handsome and getting SO BIG!!!
    Your little lady is quite the crack up! I did not have an imaginary friend I had an imaginary horse and dog! I know, how sad right?? It is good that they have imaginations and that is FUNNY!!!! SO CUTE!!!
    Can't wait to see you tomorrow, it is going to be fun and how nice that I am getting paid to hang out with you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, solids already? I am in no rush...I can't stand sitting there feeding the babies with a spoon. I try to put it off for as long as possible so that they are that much closer to having the coordination to try finger foods. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was wondering why she kept mentioning the name Robyn on monday!! I meant to ask you about it! Such a silly little girl and so much fun. Braden is really getting big! I hope you have better luck with solids than I've had with Nathan

    ReplyDelete
  4. The things that little girls come up with...and so young. But hey, if Robyn is someone (imaginary or not) that Riley can enjoy playing with, then rock on!

    ReplyDelete

Whatta ya say about that?