Tuesday, January 19, 2010

An Epiphany...20years late?

When I was driving in the POORING RAIN today Riley noticed something sweeping across our wind sheild and asked what that was. I explained they were our win-shill....wind-shil...whenchell wipers...see i was just coming from the dentist and after 3 shots of the gooooood numbing stuff the entire left side of my face was numb-including my ear, yes it felt weird, and it was a bit hard to spit out the word. As i was stuttering trying to tell her what they were called i realized i've been saying them wrong my entire life.
I've always called them "whenshell wipers"(say wind shield fast). that's how i've said it from day one. I've never thought about it. Never thought about how they are wipers sweeping across my WIND SHIELD.
I had to blog about this so you can laugh at or with me. I'm still laughing :)

3 comments:

  1. I would say I am laughing at you but I guess if you are still laughing then we are laughing together. LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are too funny, Jessica! :) (btw....We'd love to have you come visit to play in the snow....) :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally love your little random life posts! That is pretty funny!!!! I always knew what they were really called but kinda say them like you always have. You crack me up!!!

    ReplyDelete

Whatta ya say about that?