Thursday, January 14, 2010

Does anyone have a good Dentist?

I need help finding a good Dentist!
I like the actual dentist we have but i don't feel like the staff does a good job cleaning my teeth, they do it in under 10min. A quick floss and that swirly toothpaste thing(and not very detailed) and they are done...my other dentists had their assistants SCRAPE, floss and brush my teeth...
i know, well, i hope my teeth aren't disgusting but i do know i definetly need the scarping part everytime i go. I feel like without it i don't get that fresh (no pun intended) start on the next 6 months between cleanings!
If anyone loves their dentist and staff please let me know, if you don't want to leave a comment, so that weirdo's surfing the web won't know what city you live near just email me at sweetestjessie@yahoo.com
A post is following shortly to let you know how Riley did at her first appointment!

4 comments:

  1. haha check out tobias maynard in Redlands. If you let them know I referred you, I get a lunch on them :) they are great though. Really good at scraping / cleaning my teeth.

    http://www.pearlywhitesdds.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. we used to have a great dentist that went out of business! we started with oak valley dental now...it's a super nice office and the staff was great. The only downside was: the dentist didn't wear a mask. I thought they wore a mask so they wouldn't smell my breath, but now I think it's a courtesy so I won't smell theirs. Because I did. Smell his breath. Ew.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Whatta ya say about that?