Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Taste of SUMMER

This weather is such a tease...it went from snow flurrys to 86(yesterday).
Why is it that i wake up WAY more happy and motivated and energized when it's simply sunny and warm?
We've ran to the park to play and have a picnic, finally took down our garden(it was all decaying and growing weeds-yes the garden from last summer), washed my car inside and out, rode bikes on the street, played chalk in the driveway...and this was all in the past two days.
Here are TONS of pictures from my lastest "non-blogging" spell.
Enjoy!
[bag head braden on christmas morning]
 [Riley, happy as can be. Christmas morning]
 [That's my boy. Cheering on Riley trying her new scooter]
 [B-man's newest trick. Tell him "crazy eyes" and he gives you this look. He LOVES if you knit your eye brows together like you are super angry at him and he does the same thing back]
 [My dad and his wife came a few days after Christmas to hang out]
 [Girl's night.(dress up, doing real make-up, getting their hair styled, jumping on the couch, and playing mommy) Morgan-Riley-Madylin. I hope they stay close growing up]
 [Riley is good to go. All strapped in for a ride around the block in my step dad's VW Thing]
 [Getting ready to go]
 [Visit with Carrie]
 [First day in primary! Can you believe it, i still am confused walking her there instead of nursery on Sundays]
 [Visit to Great grandma Ruth's. Braden learns to put olives on his fingers. Priceless]
 [Part of my cleaning binge]
 [Watching "dispicable me" cuddling on the couch]
 [Being goofy at dinner. He just figured out how to shut his eyes on purpose...it's still hard for him and funny for us to watch]
 [Trip to the snow]
 [Braden's first time in the snow, he LOVED it!]
 [We parked at a turn out and sled most of the time. Riley refused at first, i forced her to go once and she couldn't stop]
 [Braden's first time falling asleep at lunch...had to get that on camera!]
We really are alive...the rain just slows me down.
Enjoy your week

4 comments:

  1. YEA!! I love seeing all the cute pictures of your cute kiddos! Looks like fun times!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE all these shots!!! Your kids are FULL of personality!!! Love the faces, the fun, the EVERTHING!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cant believe how big Riley is getting! I remember holding her at a few weeks old thinking holy crap im going to have one of these soon! I think ill cry on Haileys first day of primary! So crazy! She's ready to soak it all in too i bet! :D

    Great snow pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't believe how big your babies are getting!!!! They are so cute!!!!

    I would love to give you the idea book again. Just let me know where to email it to.

    ReplyDelete

Whatta ya say about that?