Saturday, January 15, 2011

NieNie

I read the NienieDialogues everyday. My sister inlaw introduced me to this blog and at first i read out of curiosity. Stephanie and her husband were in a tragic private airplane crash which resulted in major burns (covering over 80% of her body).
As i read more and more of her blog i became hooked. Then i went through a couple days of  "why should i read her blog? I don't know her, i dont' know anyone who actually knows her. Her story is amazing, but i've read that already..."  After a 3day brea from her blog i knew i had to go back for more. Nienie dialogues is simply uplifting. She has such a great perspective on life, she is fun and cute and still has a striking beauty to her.
I had never actually had a dream of her. Then i read on my friend's blog that she has dreamed of her several times. About a month after reading that i had my first dream (wierd i know-i woke up like...what?)
Me, josh the kids and Stephanie and her youngest son (nicolas i think) were thrown right into the middle of the book i was reading at that point (about the holocaust too, more of a nightmare)
Then a week later i had another dream about her.
I was out walking around somewhere with josh and Stepanie and a few of her friends or family were walking behind me...i was like a crazed fan "hi! i know you, i read your blog. You're beautiful."
I suggest you check out the blog she obviously has impacted my life.


p.s.i'm back. i have much to blog after my long break (what it came down to is that my house was DISGUSTING by my standards, dirty and unorganized..i spent a few days straight cleaning, scrubing, washing, folding, dusting etc. i'm back in business)

5 comments:

  1. How funny, I had a few dreams about her too, after she was back home from her accident and back to blogging but before she had posted any pictures of herself. I kept having dreams where I would see her and tell her "you look great, you look so wonderful!" My mind just couldn't get over the fact that I didn't know what she looked like!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes her blog is AMAZING!!! I have looked at it but have not read it regularly, I guess I should :) She IS amazing!
    P.S. My house is the same way. I have SLOWLY been working on getting it back in order but it has been hard with each and every person being sick in this home since the new year! NO FUN!
    P.P.S. Is there a reason you need to call me????

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love her blog too, but you should check out another one. I have it book marked on my page, it's under my friends and I have it as Daylon. It's a family in Corona, my friends are in their ward. Truly amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my gosh! i heard about this girl! she has come a lonnnng way! she has such an awesome spirit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love her blog!! she is amazing!!

    ReplyDelete

Whatta ya say about that?