Thursday, October 21, 2010

I must be getting old...

...or something. I am LOVING this weather. what?! did I just say that? i usually dread the cold days and live outside during the hot Hot HOT days...but seriously it's been so pretty around here with all the storm clouds, rain pouring outside and hearing the thunder just does something to you. Makes me want to curl up by a window and read my book (but we all know how that goes when you have kids).
Speaking of books. "The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo" by Stieg Larsson will suck you in (after pg.92-slow.rough start) no matter how many kids you have fighting for your attention.
And...drum roll please...Braden is walking! He still crawls but walks most of the time now, i officially have a toddler on my hands again...he is quite wobbly and cute to watch!

5 comments:

  1. That is awesome about Braden. Ryan can walk but won't. I have seen him but he is lazy and just won't do it. Enjoy the toddler stage!

    I will have to look into that book. Thanks for the recommendation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay! now hunter and braden can chase each other up your mom and monte's hill! uh oh. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the little walker!!! That is so exciting! Way to go little man!
    As for the weather I totally agree, it is so beautiful and something I LOVE about the rain and all that but now that I have a kid I have decided that rain is less my favorite now. I HATE being stuck inside. So for 2 days in a row we have been puddle jumping :) Glad all is well for u guys!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY!! so glad to hear braden is walking! Can't wait to see him strut his stuff =]

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nooooooo Jessica! You cant let them suck you in! I wont let them have you! Lol! Ickkk! I hate this weather! So happy Braden's offically walkin! Now he can keep up with the rest of them! Get em stud!

    ReplyDelete

Whatta ya say about that?