Wednesday, October 27, 2010

I Live For Them

My family that is.

Celebrating my Dad's birthday

Helping me bake french bread (thanks Charlyn again for that recipe...SO good, i'll repost it for the rest of you soon!)

Riley, Braden and I went to the pumpkin patch with Riley's preschool co-op. We had a great time...Braden was the only one wanting to pose for pictures. He was SO excited and kept saying "ball!  ball!" pointing at all the pumpkins.
Riley finally was posing for me because she got to sit on the bail of hay and of course Braden reached up to pinch her throat off...
I bribed her somehow to take this super cheese picture
Can you belive the size of this pumpkin, i'm so growing them in my back yard next year...i would love to grow a freakishly large one

Riley's class: (from the left: Madylin, Morgan, Riley, Case and Caiden) Yes that is the best picture i got!

A couple more "firsts for Braden"
His leg fell asleep and he was "laugh-crying" we could not get him to stand up to brush him off after dinner and josh finally figured out his leg was asleep, SO FUNNY.
Peanut Butter! His dr (who is great) was fine with him having it at a year...he didn't LOVE it but didn't hate it, it was what it was...nice to have something else to feed him now though.

I saw on my friend's blog how she did puppets with her daughter one day just for fun so i decided to try, riley and i had a blast...we cut out construction paper eyes,eye lashes even, nose, ears tongue and lips oh and teeth-riley's favorite part-then we curled ribbon for the hair and glued it on, the dress is HIDEOUS but that is my fault...after 45min of being creative my juices ran out.
I almost forgot, the reason for her face. I wanted her to hold the puppet up and smile at the camera. She is still working on coordinating all that i think, but it results in a hilarious picture for me!
I got out our Nintendo, Riley played her first game of Duck Hunt and actually beat me...what the heck?

Riley turned 3!
We invited all of senior primary to come and the kids that showed had a blast.
They played in her bounce house, tents/tunnels, took turns beating up an impossible pinata and ate a "horse" cake (riley's request) I can't believe my baby girl is 3...

Braden being a boy...


And he FINALLY learned to clap...really don't most kids come out of the womb clapping? well my little goob figured it out just around 12months

Can't you see why i Live for them?

8 comments:

  1. Yes, I can see. Glad you are having such a great time. Love the puppet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are so cute! The puppet picture is great! I really can't believe she's 3!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have the market cornered on cute children. The picture of Braden with his leg asleep and the one below are too much. They are SO adorable! Bayer had such a fun time at Riley's party. The kids are getting so big already - why is time going by so fast??

    ReplyDelete
  4. So stinking cute! Haileys first Halloween all of the pumkins were balls too! Lol! And we need to bust out our nintendo! I'll come over and dominate you like old times. ;)

    Rileys party was fun! Hailey didn't want to leave! Lol! I can see why you live for them! Life wouldn't be life without them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh and Bradens dead legnis HILARIOUS! :D haven't experienced that with my kids yet!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I sure can, they are AMAZING!!! Love all your pictures and YES you are a WONDERFUL MOMMY!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your kids. You're way better with the puppet then me, eyelashes and curly hair! Go girl! We should get together for a playdate sometime with Laurie.

    ReplyDelete

Whatta ya say about that?