Thursday, October 7, 2010

A few more from the 3 WHOLE hours we've been up

(in our closet while josh got dressed for work)
"Is this your wedding dress"
me"no that is my temple dress"
"why is it white?"
me"because we wear white in the temple"
"why is it long"
me"so when i put it on it goes to the ground"
"why"
me...i think i walked away.

(playing with stickers, the kind with "oogly eyes")
"why do they have real eyes"
"why do they make noise"
"why does the ghost have tiny eyes?" over and over until i answered
me"because he's a tiny ghost."

me"your crown doesn't belong in here(the bathroom)"
"why?"
me"because this is the bathroom" ...

i can't even remember the rest. it happens too often for certain things to really stand out...last night i felt like EVERY single thing that came out of her mouth started with "why"...glad she's using her noggin'!

3 comments:

  1. I'd be fighting the urge to say "because it just is!" at her all the time. Stay strong haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep these coming- so funny! Thanks for the veggie tip, I will try it for sure because I love sharing cooking tips. Yes, refresh your blog, it feels so good! Also, you have no idea how crazy my dream was! Someone was trying to kill me and for some reason moving in with you guys was the only way I was going to be safe. How sweet huh? ;) Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jess!! Bless you for your patience! :)

    I miss you!!

    ReplyDelete

Whatta ya say about that?