Friday, June 25, 2010

woo woo!!!

Would you look at that! I have a normal header picture again. You no longer have to stare at my shoulder when you come to visit my blog.  I wish i could say i became much more computer savy and was able to switch around pixels or do whatever it is that needed to be done. But i simply tried to put a new picture up from my father inlaw's house...and what a beautiful picture to have up there too!  That would be the Redlands temple on a beautiful day when Josh's brother Andrew was sealed to his wife Crystina and their daughter Hailey for time and all eternity.

2 comments:

  1. awwwwwww! you took some cute pictures! way to rock that camera! :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are such great pictures! I'm so happy for them! Too bad we only missed it by a couple weeks! LOVE the temple picture!

    ReplyDelete

Whatta ya say about that?