Friday, June 11, 2010

Dear Summer,

We LOVE you!!!
(Besides the cold morning we are experiencing right now) the weather has been more than amazing lately. 80's, 90's and even the 100's. I'm in Heaven. Not sure you can understand how much i love it! Hopefully the pictures help, we get out and do so much more when mom is happy and mom is happy when it's HOT!
My brother Matt got married! This is his beautiful bride Mariel. They were married in my parents backyard. I wish i took more pictures of it, it was GORGEOUS! I'm so happy for them.
Riley was one of 4 cute flower girls

Cousins Haleigh and Maile
Park time
My friend emily made this onesie for braden and has an easy tutorial on her blog.
SO true right?
water water water
I couldn't decide which one to post, i had to do both...look at those expressions haha

Water Slide up!
This is my new best friend,pictured below, (yes this is Jessica typing). Madylin was the only one to go down the slide repeatedly with me! We had a blast, i felt like such a little kid but it was worth the fun :)I have to give credit to Morgan, she didn't enjoy the slide too much but she went down a few times anyway. Nathan was so excited, he was all over the place, trying to climb in and out of the pool part, up and down the smaller slide etc.
Braden had a good time as well, he crawled around a little but mostly sat in the same spot and watched the commotion all around.

5 comments:

  1. Love the pictures! Your kids are getting so big! I am SO ready for summer, too! When I had Adam, Carolyn got him a little beanie that said "boob man"! It was our favorite! And then we never had another boy to use it! :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pictures. Its fun to see that side of the family through everyone's blogs/facebook! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pics. Riley looked so sweet in the wedding pic! And Mady will come slide with you ANY day I'm sure

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol i LOVE bradens shirt! and we are just two of a kind sista! bring on the heat!!!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahahaha! it looks even better when he's wearing it :)

    ReplyDelete

Whatta ya say about that?