Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Slacker...

No new pictures. i've been too lazy to get up in get my camera most of the time lately.
Mini update:
Braden is crawling and standing up to everything. He hasn't tested the stairs too much yet. just the first or second step.
Riley says "no!" all of the time. She has a cute little tan from her swim suit all the time lately (love the heat) (p.s. i put sun screen on her-back off...)
Josh woke up with a sore throat. crappy. He just finished watching the first season of "firefly" on dvd. "It's a space-western" hehe-got you sucker! and he's going to finish building riley's closet this week right?! (i'm totally NOT hinting at anything with that last comment)
And Jessica is watching twilight-well listening to it play in the other room while i catch up on blogs and emails. (sorry for lack of comments, i usually check from my phone and it's hard to leave a comment that way) Loving life today. Everyone is healthy. Happy. Fun. Smiling. Kids are sleeping, aww. I love being me and having my life. I definitely have up's and down's in life, don't get me wrong. The house work, the kids, the random things are hard sometimes and get to me but this is the life i want and i'm living it. I feel so lucky and i try not to take it for granted. I want to make a list, sort of bucket list but not really...i feel like i don't get out and enjoy this world as much as i should. I need to go on more walks with the kids, more bike rides etc. i want to see more sights, and less of my couch. i want the list to be somewhere i can see throughout the week and whenever we get a chance to cross something off great, i want the list to contain things that help me to remember to enjoy my life and again not take it for granted :) and maybe just maybe i'll take pictures of the things we do...now i just need a name for this "list" any ideas?

3 comments:

  1. Good idea. I need a fun list too. We are such homebodies here that Bayer thinks the littlest things are exciting (like when I surprised him last week one night and took him to Rite Aid for an ice cream cone. He told me over and over "this is the best surprise ever!!"). I am fully satisfied being a mom but sometimes I think I am too lazy and my kids aren't enjoying being kids!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a similar list. We make it every summer. Give me your email address and I will email you my list for this year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like your bucket list idea!

    ReplyDelete

Whatta ya say about that?