Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Pay It Forward - via some funky surprise!

***Making handcrafted items is a dying art, but they are so fun to make & get! So, here's a little game to encourage the handcrafting to live & thrive!! The first 5 people to leave a comment on this post will receive, at some point during the year, a super-duper handmade gift from me. What it will be and when it will arrive is a total surprise!The catch is that you must participate as well. So before you leave your comment here, write up (or copy & paste as I did!) a pay it forward post on your blog to keep the fun going. Then come back, let me know you're going to play, and sit back and anticipate the arrival of your gift!Remember that only the first FIVE comments will receive a gift from me, so be quick!This offer does have some restrictions and limitations:
1. I make no guarantees that you will like what I make! But I will try my best to make sure you do.
2. It will be done this year (hopefully sooner than later).
3. You will have no clue what it is going to be.

5 comments:

  1. This sound like fun! Sign me up! And I'm gonna post it on my blog too! How's the pregnancy going?
    -Megan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I am going to get one back!!! YEAH!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heck Yeah I want a cute homemade gift! I'll post this on my new blog too. So fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Jessica, I'm not sure if it's okay if I sign up (I only sort of know you! heheh) but I want to do this! I can't wait to see what you got!

    ReplyDelete

Whatta ya say about that?