Friday, March 20, 2009

Okay, Okay, Okay i didn't fool anyone...

It's officially out there...I'M PREGNANT! i hope i didn't offend anyone that i did lie straight out to, but for the record, if you read back on the "double jogger" blog i only said that i was NOT 3 months pregnant, and i wasn't! and also for the record, we bought the double jogger before we knew i was pregnant. Josh and i don't like to tell anyone the prenancy knews until we atleast hear a heart beat, and that i did yesterday! So exciting, can't get in for an ultra sound til around the end of next month! It's going to kill me to wait, i'm so excited! here are the stats (not too many) by all the "numbers" and "dates" I'm supposedly 13.5 weeks along. but i really doubt it, i think i'm somewhere between 10-12 weeks. I hope the dr is right but that's why they scheduled the ultra sound to find out, so no due date yet, but it should be the end of september or early october :) I'm going to call like everyday to see if their were any cancelations to get me in for an earlier ultra sound, they are just so fun! I found out i was pregnant on February 5th but i didn't tell josh until his birthday 8 days later! it was so hard to keep it a secret but i had to take advantage of his birthday. We went to D-land and i had the pregnancy test all wrapped up in a box with some little weights in it to keep him guessing. Walking around all day i couldn't figure out a cool way to do it, i almost unwrapped it and held it up while he took riley on dumbo, but i didn't really want to wave that around haha. So i ended up having him stand infront of the wishing well next to the castle. No significance there, it will just be a memorable spot. Now to tell you about this baby or "the beast" -which is the nickname i quickly gave it. I started to get "morning" all day sickness the day i told josh i was pregnant. It is a weird kind though ( i do feel i have KAMI BARLOW to blame for jinxing me) if i don't eat i would get so sick to my stomach, although nothing sounded good and i would wake up at midnight starving and nauseas, 3am, 5am. etc, i can't keep up with this baby...hence "the beast" so all day i'm trying to eat things that "i" can get down while all along "the beast" is shouting "more or everything comes up!" I'm so glad to report that this last week it has gotten a lot better, i'd say 99.9% gone :) so glad. I also struggled with being so incredibly tired. Josh said i was this tired while pregnant with riley but i don't remember it...that is why my house is dirty and a disaster, all i want to do is sleep sleep SLEEP! it also is starting to get a little better, i have some energy back and i actually stayed up until 9pm last night! (the past few weeks i've been dozing off around 7:30. YIKES! OH and i actually have a pregnancy craving with this one...the beast is always wanting glazed doughnuts, like fresh from the doughnut shop-i know this is the beast and not me because i would want a chocolate one :) AND i feel like i'm starting to show already...i was hoping in a way that at my frist dr appointment they would hear two heart beats and twins would be the reason i feel like my stomach is popping out but they just heard one...so that just re-affirms that i made a good nickname for the baby. I really feel like i can tell it's personality already...it's going to come booming into this world! Anyway, josh and i are thrilled to be blessed enough to be bringing another baby into this world.
unwrapping the surprise and totally clueless
He was so happy he looked up and said "REALLY?!" he was too shy to hold it up a bunch so this is the best picture i got.


19 comments:

  1. Yay!! SO cool that we get to have babies together! SO I guess you were asleep when I sent you that congratulations text at 9:40 last night- sorry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally knew it!! I just had a feeling and totally did not believe you when you were in denial. I can't believe you can wait till you are pretty much done with the first trimester to tell people, seriously I could not do it!
    Well CONGRATS!!! I am SO EXCITED for you and I totally still remember being that tired, I never ever knew you could be but yep, you are beat down tired!!!
    O and the glazed doughnuts has been my most intense strongest craving I have had with this little girl too so I totally understand!! I would wake up in the morning and my first thought in my mind as my eyes opened was "DOUGHNUTS I NEED ONE!!!" I feel so happy to hear that you crave the same thing, I thought I was SO wierd!! And they had to be the doughnut shop kind too!
    OK well can't wait for all the updates and CONGRATS!!! O and I started showing at 13 weeks too I think and this is your second!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOps that is my friends blog that I am logged in under.... Lil' Angel is really Sarah Robinson logged in under my friends blog!! SORRY!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations again! I am so excited for you guys. It really is a blessing bringing a baby into the world. My advice is sleep when you can because once you have 2 it's sometimes hard to get alot of sleep so enjoy it now!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I totally agree with the sleeping while you can. It is easier with one. That is exciting. I have craved different things with each of my children. I can't believe how many people are pregnant in the Barlow Family! YIKES!!!! Are you going to find out with this one?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I knew it! Lol. congrats! We are so excited for you!!!! HOw fun...this new baby and Sarah's baby will be close in age!

    ReplyDelete
  7. HA! I really did know it! "Liar!" I thought to myself when I read your last post! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  8. YEA!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!! Another Barlow great-grandbaby! Holy COW!!! That's so exciting. I'm glad to hear that you're feeling better now. Will you find out what this one is? I hope not, it's so much more fun not to know! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats!! How fun for you guys! I am excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's so awesome! Congrats!! I am so happy for you guys!! You fooled me! :) I knew it was coming sooner or later though!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think someone spiked the Barlow family with some serious fertility stuff!!! I'm just glad I didn't get any!!! Congratulations!!! I'm really excited for you and Josh!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. That's sooo exciting! Congrats!

    have you ever read twilight? "The beast" kinda reminds me of that. anyways, hope it continues to go well

    ReplyDelete
  13. That's wonderful news! Hope your sickness is nearly gone. I was sick with Bayer all the way through, so I always feel for people when they are sick. I'm so happy for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh Congrats! I think we all had a feeling you were...but way to stay strong and not go spilling the news too soon. It is nice to wait for the heartbeat.
    Being prego with a little one running around is SOOOO different, isn't it? It is much more tiring! You don't get to just stop and rest when you want to cause you are chasing little feet all day. But you should be feeling better soon :) Kellen's brithday is Oct 3rd, so your little one to come should be right around there!
    Oh, and the sea world thing....they do look in your bags, but I have always been able to bring in water for myself and juice and snacks for Makenna. I think they would say something if you tried to bring in a whole packed lunch or something, but small things have never been a problem.
    Congrats again!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congrats! I just say Natalie and Aunt Vickie and they told me! I can't believe it. We counted 9 great grandkids just this year! And most of them this fall! Exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Okay let me set the record straight. I said o keep something in your stomach like eat something small every 2 hours. Well it worked for me. No morning sickness. I had a feeling about you. Congrats and I am so glad to say that the new Barlow prego total was 9 up until today and I am not one of them!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congratulatins Jess! Thats so exciting!

    ReplyDelete

Whatta ya say about that?