Tuesday, May 3, 2011

update on my disappearing act

We no longer have access to the internet at home...insert big sad face. So i have not had the ability to post way too many pictures of my cute kids doing fun things around the house...
I hope this situation changes asap, until then, just so you know i still read all the blogs on my list daily via my palm and it's really hard to comment that way but i will try harder!
Please be patient with me and trust me-i will catch up as soon as i can.
We have been up to a few fun things..the weather has been nice so we have had a few pool days and lots of "pine cone walks" where riley has recently discovered her love-hate relationship of snails.
Braden is getting so big and hardly ever looks like my little baby anymore. He is saying new words everyday and is so funny and cuddly.
Hope you are all enjoying the nice weather.


2 comments:

  1. i miss your posts! come back! hey, if braden doesnt look like a baby anymore... it's time for another ;)

    ReplyDelete

Whatta ya say about that?