Friday, May 6, 2011

The Hair Ball

Taking a shower today i felt my diamond stud pop off my ear and i heard the clink when it hit the bottom of the shower...i instantly put my foot over the drain and turned off the water...not seeing my earing anywhere i knew it went down...good thing i still had the earing back smashed against my earloab with my right hand (who needs their diamond earing when you can have the back?!)
I called to josh-rude awakening at 6am and had him see if he could take the metal drain cover off, i knew there had to be a giant hairball in there because i've never cleaned it out since we moved in. I once pulled on 3hairs that were sticking out and a huge glob of disgusting-ness followed, i was dry heaving and all that. Hair balls are the only thing i can think of to make me so sick like that! I can watch all the trauma shows, i've been into surgery to see tummy tucks...awesome! but hairballs, nope, no can do.
So i just KNEW that there was atleast a chance of my poor earing being stuck in whatever was in there, i hopped into the kids shower to finish and josh came in (my HERO) and said he retrieved my earing...it was nestled in a "bigger than a rat" size hair ball.
I love you hair ball.
I accidently saw it in the trash and almost lost it.

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for a smile for my morning! You are so funny :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. umm . . . ewwww. That is all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha! Go Josh! What a Hero!! :)
    My sis said you're coming to my shower! That makes me so happy! I can't wait to see Riley! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jess, that is seriously one of THE MOST DISGUSTING things I have heard. I have to agree...I can deal with most medical stuff but a hair ball (or even cleaning my own wet hair out of the shower drain) puts me over the edge! Man, I am slightly freaking out right now just thinking about it.

    Glad you got your earring back though....:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Whatta ya say about that?