Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Family Photo Shoot

We had the opporunity to take pictures with the AMAZING Jen Gagliardi in decemeber and again in January.
I was a total basket case for the December shoot, i had this "idea" for family pictures and it DID NOT come together. Riley was NOT into taking pictures AT ALL.  The kids stood and sat on weeds that (come to find out) had teeny-tiny pokies ALL over them-result:major rash and hives all over their thighs, feet, arms. Riley was screaming, braden didn't even notice) Jen did such a great job but i was just not personally happy with the outcome. We only had one pose to pick from for the family picture and i didn't like it. The ones of the kids came out good. (mind you, it was all me. i styled it wrong, had the wrong attidute [remember i was so stressed] and riley wasn't behaiving) Jen did a great job, the pictures themselves were awesome, my face just sort of ruined them all, ha.






The second shoot came out GREAT. I could NOT be happier...i let josh pick the outfits and he did a great job. I made sure i was going to be happy and we BRIBED riley with a new pack of bubble gum if she did good the entire time.









11 comments:

  1. They ALL turned out so well! Major props go to Josh for picking the outfits! They were perfect! I think your and Rileys shirts were great! You guys are such a beautiful family! So proud to have you as family! :) Love you guys!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those turned out great!!! Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jess, you look like a model!!!!

    I love these pictures, what a beautiful family. Love you guys so much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super duper flippin cute and you look AMAZING!!!! Gosh I wish I could bounce back from pregnancy like you do. Maybe after this one? You have to teach me your secrets! Love all the shots!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE LOVE LOVE all of these pictures!! So stinking cute!! The hard part would be to pick just one if you were going to blow it up massive! Unless, you wanted all of them to be blown up and your whole house could be covered in it!! So beautiful and your babies are gorgeous too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE these!! All of them! you're photographer is great!!! Josh did a grea job dressing everyone! :) You look adorable. I love your hair it, so long :) Miss ya!

    ReplyDelete

Whatta ya say about that?