Saturday, February 5, 2011

Cloth Diapering Day 1

A friend in my ward was kind enough to let me borrow all her cloth diapers (since her little boy is potty trained now) so i can really give this all a try before i invest the money into it. And she has quite a few different brands/styles which is helpful.
I started about half way through the day today and i have just two things to say:
1.It went well...(i hope i don't jinx myself)-the diapers held in his pee and poo and looked super cute...they seem so soft and to not bother him at all.
2.I want one of these
(to spray off the poo so you don't have to get "down and dirty" like i did tonight)
sweet dreams

4 comments:

  1. Wow you are a much better mother and woman that I am or most likely will ever be! Maybe you will pave the way for me and eventually I will give in??? You go girl! That's what I gotta say! Glad it went well thus far!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to hear. Good luck. Love the nozzle!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My sister had one of those sprayer things. She said they were the BEST ever! I think you should buy one of them if you are going to be doing cloth diapers. Call Jennilyn. She knows a LOT about cloth diapers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Whatta ya say about that?