Monday, April 26, 2010

One Hundred

I accidently noticed that this would be my 100th post and i wanted to do something different for it. I waited awhile for some great idea to come to me and still nothing...
At least I can say how thankful i am for this blog. It's a great stress reliever to be able to write about whatever is on my mind. I LOVE being a wife and mom and with that comes a different lifestyle. I'm not as close with friends I've made in the past b/c i have commitments to take care of my family. This blog has been probably the only way i've kept in contact with some friends and i'm SO thankful for that. I love knowing what is going on in their lives and being able to stay atleast close enough to hang out with them occasionally and still know that we have things in common.
This is one place i come when i need to get away but can't leave the house! I hope you've all enjoyed the things i've blogged about and i hope it's helped you to feel more connected to my family and myself as well.
xoxo Jessica

6 comments:

  1. A totally HUGE AMEN to that! Happy 100th!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, happy 100th blog post anniversary.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know what you mean about staying connected to friends and especially family! I love reading your blog and seeing your cute kids! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE YOU ESSIE!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE watching your kids grown since I can't be there!! Miss yoU!! HUGS! E

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the big 100!! I'm glad you do this and makes me really want to start a family blog too!!

    ReplyDelete

Whatta ya say about that?