Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Lil' of this and a lil' of that

I didn't mean to start with a nudy picture but seeing as how i never remember to order my pictures here is riley-who is definetly girly these past few weeks walking around pushing her scooter, naken, in high heels.
Riley pierced her tongue with her very sharp K9 tooth...she was playing on somethign she wasn't supposed to and fell biting it. She only cried about 2min before she told me she was ok. It did leave a nice hole-it didn't go all the way thru and only took a few days to heal.
Trip to Palm Springs


Braden liked licking the pool water, kind of weird but whatever!
That's about the point we got out :)
His first nap that day, pooped from swimming

My mom and Stepdad were kind enough to have me and the kids for the day-they rented a space at a place for trailors and fith wheels for a week so we went to visit and swim!

Riley had a great time swimming although she liked to be in Braden's floaty...


It was super sunny and nice that day-which explains the double hat for more shade.



This was his very first time in a pool! He liked it. He didn't cry but he wasn't over joyous either. Chill would be a good word to describe it :) im glad i have water babies!

Getting ready to swim

A few Easter pictures. After Riley found all the goodies the Easter bunny left we spent the day at Josh's parent's house watching conference eating some awesome food! (His mom's traditional conference breakfast is biscuits and gravy-they are mouth watering!)






Braden and his cousin Luke being goofy

Park Day

I came home from a baby shower to find this in our living room. Josh and Riley went on a date: they ate pizza-at the park-riley told josh that's where they had to eat it b/c they were on a date. Then they watched a couple movies after making the floor super comfy.

And i wonder why my kids seem to always be sick...

4 comments:

  1. I love all the pictures! Riley's Easter dress is so cute! I can't believe how big they're both getting! I can't wait for warm days...those pool pictures made me super jealous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the picture of Riley and Braden together with their Easter outfits- very sweet even if they aren't looking at the camera! The one of Josh and Riley sleeping is so cute. I love the date at the park story.

    ReplyDelete
  3. First off have either of them had the foot mouth sickness?? That might tell you something? :)
    Looks like you guys have been up to some serious fun times!
    Love the nudie bum!
    Love your parents and how fun it looks like you had at the pool, I can't wait to take Brooke for her first time, I think she will LOVE it? We shall see?
    Josh is a great daddy for the date night, how sweet!
    And YOU BOTH LOOK GREAT and SKINNY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those little buns are too cute!
    I love Bradens chubbiness!!
    Your hair looks so cute in that pic of you. It's getting so long!

    ReplyDelete

Whatta ya say about that?