Thursday, May 28, 2009

20 weeks ALREADY?!

I'm half way there and LOVING IT. I'm at such a good part of pregnancy, "the beast" wakes me up each morning between 7-7:30 to just play. I love laying there and watching my stomach jolt and jump and wobble. This baby moves and moves and moves it's so much fun, i constantly have my hand on my stomach feeling the movements and when i can i lay on my back and just watch them-yep, i've been able to SEE the movements for a couple weeks now-so cool! I'm still feeling great, full energy, no complications!
I left my markers out and riley being so girl decided it was lipstick :) -don't mind the crazy hair and face-she had an eye infection and was a little under the weather
One of her favortie past times, that drives me nuts, is going into our pantry and pulling out all of our plastic utensils...i caughter her sticking a spoon in each side of her pants, it was so funny to sneak and watch
It looks like it's blue under the top shelf but it's just a shadow-this is my side, the first side he is putting in...not quite done, but looking good!
He's so awesome, he literaly measured my shirts, dresses,skirts and shoes so i can have a double bars to hang all my stuff and fit perfectly and a spot for my shoes, purses etc!
Hard to see but this is our closet, josh painted all white and then the four corners stick out to cover air ducts or something so we painted them blue to match our room...it's a small closet, and when you are married to josh you need a HUGE closet so he is building some custom shelves, he's the best ever!

The growing belly, i'm seriously starting to wonder if it's twins haha, i laugh about it but i really wouldn't be 100 percent shocked...i just feel like this baby is so big already compared to my last pregnancy. i haven't gained very much at all, just the shape and feel of my stomach is so much more mature already. AND the baby already already gets by my ribs, not to the point where it wiggles in and takes my breath away, but i can feel some pressure by my ribs. It's fine with me, it's been fun having a shorter "fat stage" and i'll have a longer "round belly" stage.

That's all for now, hope everyone is enjoying the amazing weather!!!

7 comments:

  1. Ok seriously you look so itty bitty, I can not even remember ever being that small! Congrats on the half way point, that is SO EXCITING!!! I love the kicks, rolls, and seeing the belly move, I know I am going to miss it when it is gone. Glad you are really enjoying this pregnancy and by the way tell Josh GREAT JOB!! The closet looks wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Half way already is right! I feel like you just barely announced that you were prego. This is without a doubt the best part of pregnancy. And your TINY belly is way cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. sorry it took awhile to get back to you...but here's what we do....once we get the comforter, we get the curtains. Curtains can totally make a room. I usually like extending the drapes higher then the top of the blinds because it makes the windows and the ceilings look a lot higher. I like when the drapes hit the floor though also. It sounds like you need some accessories and pictures on the wall. I love landscape pictures and I am sure there are a lot of "sunset orange" colors that could bring out your orange in your room. We think texture is a big part of making a room look cool and different heights. If you go to Ross, they usually have some good accessories. I'm sorry I can't go into TOO much detail because it's hard to say without seeing it you know? Let me know if you have any questions! Hope that helps! By the way...you look great! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look so cute :)Brooke totally does that too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i had lunch with your CUTE daughter today. She had me laughing the whole lunch. I can't get over how cute she is, and I better not hang out with her again or I am going to throw my birth control away and have one of my own!! She has so many different facial expressions, it's so cute. She cracks me up. I hope I have kids that have a big a personality as she does- she's too fun.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are so adorable and teeny tiny!!! I wouldn't even think you were prego!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Trust me you would know if it were Twins. You would be gaining lots of weight and eating like there was no tomorrow!! You look great..

    ReplyDelete

Whatta ya say about that?