Thursday, May 14, 2009

4month pictures!

I had my second check up today. Everything is good, the dr said i had "a good size belly" as he was listening to the heart beat. He said it seriously, so i got the feeling he meant a good side uterus (or something) not like a chubby tummy type of comment... ? who knows. anyway, he found the heart beat right away this time, didn't even have to move the thing around to find it...so that was exciting! The nurse said i am 18 weeks and 6 days today but from the way i count i am 18 weeks and 3 days...i meant to take these four months pictures on the 5th of this month but got confused...so these are close enough. My belly is getting bigger, i love laying flat on my back you can really see a baby bump! I've been feeling this baby move for over a month and for the past week or so i could feel it on the outside with my hand and josh finally was able to the other night :) i love pregnancy!!! I feel like i've been on speed the past two days. I'm finally back up to 110% energy and i've been running around doing everything there is to do. cleaning blinds, laundry, exerscing, playing with Riley, running erands, cooking!

4.5 months

18 weeks and 3 days

Mother's day at my cousin's house

Riley did so great in the pool, she loved it all even being dunked

She finally says "2,3" instead of just "2"-we're working on the "1"

Cousins Hailey and Maile
Play Dates
Cousins Maddy and Morgan playing with riley in her new found hiding spot
Maddy
The girls enjoyed the sprinkler more than i thought they would
Morgan finally sat down in the water-it was pretty cold water!
Defninetly my child-such a water baby-thank goodness!
Riley's cousin's, Maddy and Morgan, came over to play in her little pool and sprinkler

7 comments:

  1. You look super duper amazing and itty bitty! You are so much further than I keep thinking you are, crazy!
    I love all your pictures of your little one. Love the play date shots, looks like some fun summer times!
    You have such a super cute family already, can't wait to see which this one is :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah! Look at the baby belly! So cute! Cant believe you are almost 1/2 way done! Crazy to think that huh? Love all your new pics too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We'll have to do it again soon! Next time the girls can wear their cute new bathing suits!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute belly pictures! I can't wait for the day I get to be a Mommy (I want to finish my masters first... we'll see)! haha And yes, Bekah from cheer. And lisa was my old roommate in East.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pregnancy is the best thing ever! You look great :) Riley looks like she has alot of fun in the water! We need to get together soon and go swimming!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a little water baby! The picture of her reclining on the floaty in the water made her look nude at first, I started laughing and then looked closer. She is such a doll. Makenna would say "8,9 10!" before "1,2,3"...kids are silly.
    And your belly is way cute (and so itty bitty...but there is more of one than there appears to be when you have your shirt down)

    ReplyDelete

Whatta ya say about that?