Sunday, March 15, 2015

January

January will mostly be pictures because I slacked off with blogging and can't remember too many details!
Max and Aubrey dancing. He sure lies this girl and asks to go to her house every. single. day. 
Hailey spent the night and the girls just had to dress up to run some errands with me!
I found out the day after Christmas I found out my kids' pediatrician passed away from a fast and aggressive form of pneumonia. It was devastating. I really love dr smith. He was an incredible doctor for my kids. I loved his style and loved that he had that "grand fatherly" relationship with my kids. His memorial was really really nice. I learned so much about him and ever since his memorial I have tried to adapt some of his qualities I found quite amazing into my life. He seemed to be ever patient. And playful. Always playful! The stories people told made us all laugh through our tears. He sure is missed by our family. 
I had a hankering to see Reese in the sink one night! So after dinner in she went and I got some great pictures. 
Riley seemed to have matures a bit and one night it caught my eye so I took a few pictures to capture the moment. 
A little face time with grancy and Papa
Reese has gotten her teeth in such an odd order I had to capture some of it. She got her two bottom teeth, then her two fang teeth, then two top molars then FINALLY her two front teeth!
Playing with playdoh
Reese giving out some love
I love her crazy smile
Riley took a little break from playing dress up and has recently been back at it. 
Riley and Braden signed up for softball&baseball and for Riley's age division she had "evaluations" basically no pressure try outs.  It was definitly her first time playing but she sure was the cutest one on the field!
We went to visit great grandma Ruth on a day when grandpa Jeff and grandma hid were there. and grandma Ruth of course treated us to mcdonalds and ice cream cones! 
I was going to share a cone with Reese but she wasn't having any of that! She stayed clear away from all of is until her cone was finished!
Sweet moment with daddy reading a book before bed
My Max
Braden just watching a movie with his buddy
Reese went through what seemed like a LONG phase of "helping" me around the kitchen. She loves to take out the kid plates and cups and setting them out on the family dining table, or the kids table orrrr the kitchen floor. It was equally cute and annoying. I was constantly restacking and organizing. BUT how cute are the good memories?!
A dad at his finest!
Max and Lydia on her 3rd birthday 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatta ya say about that?