Tuesday, March 10, 2015

February

Riley got a tie dye kit for Christmas almost two years earlier so it was finally time to make some shirts! It was 70's day at school the next day anyhow. The kids did great and it wasn't as messy as I thought it would be. 

This is how the shirts looked when we unrolled them. They turned out SO good! I then had to rinse them and wash them-they totally faded after that :(
I painted Reese's toenails for the first time. She was totally uninterested!
I had to document my kitchen mess. This sink ends completely full on a regular basis now a days. I can't quite seem to keep it all clean and put away!
Carrie and brad came for a visit. They stayed all day and went to Braden's basketball game, had lunch with us, the park and spoiled the kids with attention!
Matching sisters !
Reese and Oma bonding on the porch swing one Sunday. 
Reese loved babies this month. She always had one in hand! If she was done holding it she made me hold her baby and I was forbidden to put it down!
Braden's first baseball practice!
The two littles and I spent a quick morning at grancy and papa's while the older two were in school. 
Monte taught max how to dig for worms!
Besides Reese's "super smile" she now does "mad face"
Katie found a "color run" 5k for us to do. It was a lot of fun! I love hanging out with these two. 
This was taken right after we threw chalk dust all over each other!
Shelley and I after the race
Having fun in the car
Riley had the daddy daughter sweet heart dance at school
Making valentines day cookies!
Valentines day date to Chanida Thai and then to the movies 
An awesome day playing with bikes, scooters and water!
Walk to the donut shop!

 We had a super fun activity at church...a spud derby! You had to carve a potato stick pine wood derby wheels in it the. Race it against everyone else! 

A few other notes from this month:

-Reese started babbling in sentences and "talks" all day long! 
-Baseball and softball started. Two practices a week each! Phew, it's fun but keeps is on our toes...Braden and riley think it's "okay" so far...
-Reese had a Neuro appt to see if she was having seizures. She passes out from crying and then convulses. But what concerned us the most is that one time she wasn't crying or hurt and passed out and had a seizure! The dr said it didn't resemble epilepsy at all and she has a rare phenomena where her nervous system is a bit reversed for the time being...when her heart rate, blood pressure, breathing etc should increase due to stimuli hers does the opposit and lowers everything...to the point of her not breathing! The dr wasn't worried and said it should pass by age 4. 
-Second week of February Reese started trying to talk. Saying "bye-bye" and thank you more and more clearly. 
-Reese calls me "ma!"
-Max has started a new phase of telling people "you're a bully!" (Bowy-is how he pronounces it) If he feels you are being mean to him 
-Reese's started a new deep laugh. It's this deep, throaty, chuckle that is equally hilarious and cute!
-Reese added a few words to her vocab. She pretty clearly says Thank you, bye bye, Opa and Oma
-but the catch is she WILL not say Opa/Oma in front of them! No matter how hard we beg or what we bribe with! She will then get in the car to come home and say "Oooopa. Oooopa. Oooopa" all the way home!!
-Braden randomly said to me one day-"mom I know how I can make myself awkward. I can dress up like a fairy." I just had to write that one down! Haha


No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatta ya say about that?