Wednesday, February 4, 2015

December

I am wayyy behind so unfortunantly the next few posts will be lacking in detail as I surely can't remember little details from that long ago...

We took the kids to a friends house whose goat just had babies. They were so sweet to teach the kids about baby goats and how to care for them. The kids loved it! 
I LOVE seeing my kids play with the same kitchen set I had growing up. So glad my mom saved it all these years. 
Always creative!
These crazy girls!!!
He kept finding "snakes" and saving them :)

Sometimes I let the kids unbuckle when we reach our street and they can stick their heads out of the sun roof while I drives circles on our cul de sac. 
Sorry Max. When mom has an itch to do hair and big sister is at school....
The first book Braden ever read all by himself! Boy was he proud. Not as proud as his momma was though!!!
After pajama day at school I took Riley with me to the mall to find a new outfit for myself. She reminded me we have been meaning to have a date night so it turned into date night and instead of rushing in and out of stores we went back to a lot
Of them and I let her browse. This girl loves to shop. Her she is in Claire's picking out a necklace so she can be "super fancy" at school.  
So fun to spend time with just her! We also treated ourself to a lemonade freeze type drink and had such a good time. 

3 cousins being picked up from kinder one day. 

Riley got an award (on pajama day) and was called a "chapter book queen" among other awesome qualities named. So proud of how hard she works and how well she listens. 
Reese found her nose!
I was on the planning committee for the ward's Christmas dinner. Me a few others put HOURS into planning and HOURS into executing. It was challenging but so fun!
We did a breakfast and served breakfast casseroles, muffins, yogurt parfait, waffle bar and hot cocoa station. 
The decor on each table was symbolic and went along with the program. 
I think it turned out really nice and we hope people enjoyed it!
We had Santa come in the primary room and hand out little gifts. 

We went to Stacy's annual ugly sweater party and of course had to take a shot with the best friends!
It wouldn't be Stacy's party without sliding down her stairs in a sleeping bag!

Enjoying a fire for the first time since Riley was little and had a hard time breathing last! The kids were enthralled. I taught them how to put pine cones in and we sat and listened to them crackle and pop for a long time. Moments like these make it so easy to see how blessed I am. 
Max just enjoying the rain!
Riley performed with her second grade class for their winter performance. It was beyond cute. I am so grateful for a wonderful school full of completely dedicated teachers. 
She was lucky to have some support!
Braden did fantastic the next day in his kinder winter performance. Singing and dancing is not hai favorite thing but he did great :)
So lucky to have Oma come!!
I took the two older kids to watch Chloe perform! She did so good and was so fun to watch skate!
We for a TINY bit of snow this month. The kids likes it but it left them itching for more...
Stacy also hosted a ginger bread house decorating party. Our kids loved it but loved eating their house the next few days probably more!
I cannot express the love she brings me...

December was quite eventful with school full time and all the extra activities. We kept up just fine and loved every minute.  
    {I will be writing a seperate post to cover Christmas Eve, day and Christmas at my dad's.}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatta ya say about that?